FR Kingfish Charter ! Whos In ?

Mr.KingSpooled

we have our 5th paid up (i got a mate along)

at this stage were 50 /50 if were going or not. The wind + swell reports have picked up to 25knots, 1 1/2m swells.

the guys will make the decision friday morning after the latest weather report comes out

IF...

we dont go, we'l have to reschedule or loose the deposit (250)

Im really not free at all till the 16th of july, and even that im not 100% sure of, so i really hope we can go this sat

what are peoples thoughts ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I see the dilemma here....

Well I think we are gonna be looking good for tomorrow !! Just looking at the weather right now... early morning and its sunny and clear not a breeze to be smelt !! So hopefully the reports for tomorrow are gonna be the same or better !!!

I wouldnt mind doing it next week during the week BUT its gonna be hard to get the day off so im really hoping this all goes through tomorrow and we have a good fish ...

Also if we have to make a new time and date its gonna be hard as im going to melbourne in 2 weeks and next week Ive got my B'day party so hmmmm... what to do !!!

Lets just pray for the best and see how we go !!

Cheers guys,

jez

Ive spoken to spooled and my mate, and unfortunatley a mid week trip isnt on the cards. (and yes i can get a day off)

this mornings latest forecast update hasnt changed. Were waiting till the 3pm arvo forecast update before we make a decision, hoping that conditions change and the forecast improves.

today looks fkn fantastic - sunny, no wind. Fingers crossed the predicted wind doesnt arrive

If worst comes to worst fella's ill have to take the day off work.... i really shouldnt, but if it means I have to I will.

Come on guys, if worst comes to worst guys, follow the Australian tradition of a sickie!!

We owe it to ourselves! :yahoo:

yep - just noticed winds have picked up. Looks like were not going tomoz :ranting2:

i know were all keen to get out there, but if we go during the week, we'l be one person short and ive already stretched my budget. i cant justify another 100 bucks

if we do manage to get a 5th for a weekday trip - monday is out for me. wed / thurs would be ideal

i think the best thing to do is for me to return your cash. Ive paid the 250 deposit so ill try and lock in another date and start again...

...and yes Stu my wedding plans are in the way. my weekends are booked up for a month from now

yep - just noticed winds have picked up. Looks like were not going tomoz :ranting2:

i know were all keen to get out there, but if we go during the week, we'l be one person short and ive already stretched my budget. i cant justify another 100 bucks

if we do manage to get a 5th for a weekday trip - monday is out for me. wed / thurs would be ideal

i think the best thing to do is for me to return your cash. Ive paid the 250 deposit so ill try and lock in another date and start again...

...and yes Stu my wedding plans are in the way. my weekends are booked up for a month from now

Ok sounds good well not really considering we were all keen for this, atleast we are richer now till the next fishing trip, yeah I couldnt justify another 100 as well Benn0 i already stretched it as far as I could and ontop of that another $400 worth of gear I purchased for this trip lol. Let us know when you feel like organizing the next trip and we will do it again aye benn0z

Edited by Mr.KingSpooled

Postpone the wedding, I can break the news to your fiance ! :thumbup:

Fishing before girly weddings ! :yahoo:

G'day fellas. Just got off the phone with damo.

It's confirmed. Tomoz has been called off. Latest forecast doesn't look good. Severe wind and rough seas warnings have been issued by the BoM.

We should have picked the Sunday... They're still going out - look forward to the report

Anyways msg me ur banking details and I'll send the cash back to ya. We'l reschedule for another time.