FR Kingfish Charter ! Whos In ?

Mr.KingSpooled

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet As. We have 5! were going !

im excited :yahoo:

Ill PM everyone my bank details. Once i get all the deposits ill make the booking (dont really wanna outlay 1750 and chase up people)

we've had kulch pull out as he's out of town - and we still have spots open:

1. Me

2. velveteenrabbit

3. jamil

4. Mr.KingSpooled

5. kmatch

Edited by bennoz

yeah i got called into a b'day - it is my best mate - well he used to be :P

cant wait to hear the success, part of me will be jealous, but still excited to see what i am missing out on

i'll be up at shoal bay and will take the rods n tackle - but i wont be packing the wasabi and soy :(

think i'm going to shoal bay this weekend too for the long weekend - hopefully can provide a worthy report

thanks for taking the time to organise this for us, hopefully success forms an addiction, and there will be another to embark on in the near future

Hi all

Ive paid the deposit - were locked in for the 18th.

1. Me (paid)

2. velveteenrabbit

3. jamil

4. Mr.KingSpooled

5. kmatch (paid)

Awesome ..... my cash will be in your bank account Friday :yahoo:

I can feel a monster Yellowfin already!!

Hey any of you fellas got a video camera? Mines up shit creek at the moment so Ive only got me digital camera !! Would be good to take some vid's of our journey and post em back here with some results !!

What you reckon ladz?

Cheers,

jez

sorry about the late reply only just got my computer back up and running i'm working that weekend unfortunately but i will definately be interested if you do another one further down the track as long as i have around 4 weeks notice i can make sure im not getting rostered on or booked in for any jobs

cheers

kane

Hi kanemel

no worries. This filled up pretty fast. I think organising this charter has sparked some interest in the forum, and as such theres some information and "looking for groups" forum threads in the Gamefishing section on this site.

so go here and sign up your interest and im sure that a group will pop up again soon:

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=56355

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=56267

Aye Benn0 everything is good all payments gone through !! We are now ready for action !! Picking up my new monster mesh max tonight gonna be over the moon !!

P.s: we did bloody well Benno to get this going !! Well mostly you lol !!

Cheers,

Jez

cheers mate - got it today:

1. Me (paid)

2. velveteenrabbit

3. jamil

4. Mr.KingSpooled (paid)

5. kmatch (paid)

still havent heard from 'Jamil'. might start looking for a backup just in case...

Hey benn0,

We got a definate 5 yet or nah? Cause we are going this saturday, just not too happy with this weather !!! But all in all im gee'd up for this saturday lol its gonna be great !!

But we really should find out if we got 5 if not we are gonna have to start looking otherwise its only gonna be 4 of us !!!

i sent Stu (velveteenrabbit) a msg last night. Havent heard back yet, but hes pretty good so im confident he'l be coming.

jamil on the other hand i havent heard anything from.

ive already been looking for a 5th and have a mate who's keen so were still on... and the weather is looking good this sat too

i sent Stu (velveteenrabbit) a msg last night. Havent heard back yet, but hes pretty good so im confident he'l be coming.

jamil on the other hand i havent heard anything from.

ive already been looking for a 5th and have a mate who's keen so were still on... and the weather is looking good this sat too

Sweet az benn0 sounds good :D

where we meeting on Saturday and what time so I can organize a ride out there :)

cheers,

jez

Ok raiders we have 1 more spot available for this saturday's Tuna expeditions on the "Reef Magic" charter boat. Cost per head is $350 and we have 1 spot available.

FIRST IN FIRST SERVED !!

Come on guys this will be a great charter and one that you will not want to miss out on !!

Weather is also looking awesome for saturday, so far so good !!

PM me or Benn0 if you are 100% definate in coming along and we can give you all the details !!!

Cheers,

jez