hair tail

ray henry

looking at the recent photos of myself and my boys reminded me of the bfirst time i took then hair tailing ;not far from the recent trip /but how things have changed ' the boys have grown up 'i have got older and the hair tail have got smaller /i can still remember the look of horror on the boys faces when i landed the larger one in to the boat they both took off in side the cabin and pulled blankets over thier heads and the smiles on their faces when they landed the smaller ones /the old photos were taken in 1985 the recent one this year [sorry about the quality but the photos are coppyies of photos .times have changed but what has not changed is we still love fishing together and the smiles are still on their faces every time they land a fish be it big or small . cheers ray [i hope that never changes .]

more photos .i stood 5foot 7 inches at the time [shorter these days ] the big ones were great bto catch and eat but the smaller ones not worth keeping 'better to return them for another tims cheers ray

post-15238-084996700 1309474087_thumb.jpg

post-15238-015974100 1309474715_thumb.jpg

post-15238-092248700 1309475550_thumb.jpg

post-15238-070879500 1309475710_thumb.jpg

more photos .i stood 5foot 7 inches at the time [shorter these days ] the big ones were great bto catch and eat but the smaller ones not worth keeping 'better to return them for another tims cheers ray

Nice post ray , it,s always great to look back on the memories .

I flick through my photos quite often as i love the feeling they put through me , especially when involved with family , close friends .

chris.

G'day Ray,

I too go over my old photos regularly.

In them, I'm still the same goof as I am today, except I'm younger and pimplier.

My kids are still young so now is the time to involve them in the fishing so I can look back at today in 20 years time....

I guess I will be comparing empty photos of the future to a few smaller fish of today.

Then it will be ME that hides under the blanket when my kids want to drag me out fishing....

Nice shots Ray, especially of the kids grown up.

Tony