Son's first fish

Anthony S

Went down to Bobbin Head this morning with my 2 year old son this is only the second time he has been fishing. He managed to reel in a 42cm flathead with a little help from his dad. One very excited son and one very proud father.

post-19447-001607300 1313918603_thumb.jpg

Thats awesome well done!

Was he using lures or bait? I get my 3 year old daughter to use a lure, as she always keeps reeling non stop :biggrin2:

Bait but ur right he struggles to stay still for more than a minute i'll try the lures next time.

Went down to Bobbin Head this morning with my 2 year old son this is only the second time he has been fishing. He managed to reel in a 42cm flathead with a little help from his dad. One very excited son and one very proud father.

Great catch :1yikes: your son looks very proud of his catch

Doesn't get any better than being out fishing with your son TOP STUFF :1fishing1::1fishing1:

chris.

Well done Anthony !

You have successfully managed to remove the iPod and replace it with an i-Rod !

That flattie looks like a big fish next to your son.

he will remember that one for a long time, quoting to his teenage mates "I caught a flattie as big as myself only a couppla years ago. They have sure shrunk since then" !

Tony

What proud smile, great work. :thumbup::1fishing1: