what a jew of a week

GregL

I hear Superman wears GregL undies...

I have a funny story about superman's undies!

On a trip out west, out on the dams a girlfriend and I were fishing at the back of a dam and the fishing was very slow to say the least! It was a steaming hot day so we found a nice deserted bay and stripped off for a swim and frolic.

A few hours later, back in the cabin during my shower I noticed I had a red rash on me. Screaming out "what the hell have you given me woman?" I get out of the shower and see in the mirror, I had red undies on!:074:

So there's a trap for young players, always slip slop slap where the sun usually don't shine!:tease:

LOL wheres the photos of that ? Or do you want to keep the location secret LOL :wacko: :wacko:

BRO, I think that "deserted" bay is just like the jew spots of Sydney, everyone knows it but know one talks about it! hahaha

Great work Rich and G MAN ,I love it that you show the where and how its done and gives us mere mortals a chance of actually getting a fish instead of catfish and porties :thumbup:

I wonder if a picture of your fish laying on a sink might make a few unbelievers happier instead of those great location shots :1yikes:

Keep the great reports coming gentlemen and I hope that next time I go jewfishing I will actually get one over 10kgs :yahoo:

Regards Stewy

Stewy

All good, What i find funny is that Greg and i have now found a new spot to fish as we did move abit to take photos and the current was ripping. So to all that sent Greg nasty PMs about where the photos were taken.Thanks for the new jewie spots LOL

Honestly though no one and i mean no one owns the water or spots. Thats why the bream scene has gone down hill too many egos.

Rich

Edited by Rich P

Nice work guys,

Good to see that fish of this quality are still in system - even with the pressure of pro trawlers and sydney's population.... There's still hope!

Keep the reports coming, every time i see your photos i just want to dedicate more and more hours to exploring and fishing.

Cheers,

Singers.

WoW1yikes.gif

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time out there considering it was plan B.

I can't decide what's better the fish in your pics or the pics themselves. You've got some great pics there fellas Well Done and Congrats on the Pb Gregthumbup.gif

Cheers Brad <><

Edited by The ACIMA