Aquabait Worm

TinnyFisher

Hi all Fishraiders. This is the first post here though I have been reading all the interesting reports from here for some months now.

As I havent been doing well fishing from Parramatta river, I am looking for a good bait that might lift my chance of getting some fish ( I usually used pilchard and today tried salted mackerel and mullet gut ) . Come across some info about aquabait preserved worm. I wonder if anyone here has used it before and is it any good?

Ta

Hi all Fishraiders. This is the first post here though I have been reading all the interesting reports from here for some months now.

As I havent been doing well fishing from Parramatta river, I am looking for a good bait that might lift my chance of getting some fish ( I usually used pilchard and today tried salted mackerel and mullet gut ) . Come across some info about aquabait preserved worm. I wonder if anyone here has used it before and is it any good?

Ta

52384[/snapback]

hi there and :1welcomeani: to this great site tinnyfisher i cant help ya but i am sure that one of the raider can :thumbup:

Hi Ankles, Hi Pedro. I have tried soft plastics a few times but the lack of experience has meant my result so far is 1 small hit probably from a toad :( . I have just bought an open tinny and when I get it fitted with an electric motor I will give the soft plastics a good go.

These aquabait worms are apparently farmed tube worms and look to be of good size. I might have to try it out and report back to the forum.

I have used them before a couple of times with only moderate success. That might have more to do with me, the angler. I have a mate with a tackle shop and he gave them to me to try. I had more success with alcohol preserved worms but again that could have more to do with me being alcohol preserved......

Seriously though the product looked quite good and was easy to use but I prefered the alcohol preserved they were a little tougher and ahve been able to refreeze unused worms and use again without hassle.

Cheers

Treble