Joining Fishraider.

leonardroy

Yeah I had the same prob and spent a lot of time reading and wishing I could post. Eventually I found our Optus Internet paperwork though and worked out how to activate an email addy

Well done Kirst! Welcome to fishraider.

Most people have more than a free email box these days. Most reputable forums do not accept free email accts - that is why fishraider is THE best fishing forum because we do not have people re-inventing themselves dozens of times with hotmail/yahoo addies just to cause trouble.

leonardroy - you would normally address this issue to the admin not the general members. Ask your friend to send an email to fishraider@iinet.net.au and beg and grovel to me and I may grant them admission :biggrin2:

Ummmm.....it is so easy to get an @anything email these days there is absolutely no way to stop people re-inventing themselves just via email?

If you search free email in google and go to like page 50 or something those emails will not be blocked.

If you know anyone who has their own domain name (like $3 for a .info domain) you can easily set up a redirect to your hotmail with it.

Just sayin....

Ummmm.....it is so easy to get an @anything email these days there is absolutely no way to stop people re-inventing themselves just via email?

If you search free email in google and go to like page 50 or something those emails will not be blocked.

If you know anyone who has their own domain name (like $3 for a .info domain) you can easily set up a redirect to your hotmail with it.

Just sayin....

and your point is??????

Would you like to disappear next so you can go to all the trouble of reinventing yourself. I will now mark all the ip addresses that you have logged in here as :biggrin2:

In fact I will put you on mod watch and look at everything you post before it is allowed, just one of the tools available to keep this forum as nice a place a possible.

We realise that there are reinventers here but at least they shup up most of the time and let the rest of us enjoy the community.

Hmmmmmm you give your location as Shimano - a reinventer perhaps :thumbdown:

Deepdiver send me a pm or email if you wish to continue this.