Car in water at Northern beaches boat ramp yesterday?

fryboy

I heard on 702 radio that someone put their 4wd in the water whilst launching at 'a northern beaches ramp' yesterday. Searched the news, but couldnt find anything about it.

Anyone know anything?

Fryboy

thanks!

Hard to understand how that could happen. Each ramp at rowland reserve is 4 lanes wide! Must have been distracted or just not paying attention. If it was a busy saturday I'd understand, but I can imagine that there would have been very few people there on a Monday arvo - so no need to be close to the edge! Poor bugger. Wonder if insurance will cover it.

Salt Water immersion of that depth = instant write off.

Shame it was not Diesel as he may have had a chance of driving it out?

No doubt the car will be auctioned of as a write off, transported to a state that does not have a computer connection to the state it was declared a write of, dolled up and sold to some poor unsuspecting fella.

Salt Water immersion of that depth = instant write off.

Shame it was not Diesel as he may have had a chance of driving it out?

No doubt the car will be auctioned of as a write off, transported to a state that does not have a computer connection to the state it was declared a write of, dolled up and sold to some poor unsuspecting fella.

That thing will be sorted out in Greenacre or Bankstown and then sold off to some unsuspecting buyer. it wont need to go interstate rest assured! :074:

Musty