Joke

The Incredible Hull

A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long.

Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck and down the driveway he goes.

As he is coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph. Minutes later, he returns to the garage.

He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers,"The weather out there is terrible."

To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that shit?"

A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long.

Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck and down the driveway he goes.

As he is coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph. Minutes later, he returns to the garage.

He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers,"The weather out there is terrible."

To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that shit?"

LMAO Classic

• 4 weeks later...

:Funny-Post:

A picture is worth a thousand words........

post-869-053055700 1330828175_thumb.jpg

:Funny-Post:

Damm I could have used one of those in a past life - but now with cat-as-trophy, well we are both mad on fishing, so ALL's GREAT :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Ron's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire, sitting having a cold beer.

"Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night.
Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a nightie.
She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Well she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey......

On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!

Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Two days later the three get to the camping site to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire, sitting having a cold beer.

"Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a nightie.

She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Well she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey......

On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

So, Here I am!

Classic! :074:

So, Here I am!

Priceless :thumbup:

Regards Jeff

2 guys go fishing after a few fruitless sessions they buy all this fancy equipment, the 1st guy finally pulls out an average fish, and tells the other guy do you realize this fish cost us $11000! To which the second guy replies thank god we only caught one!!!

Tight lines,

Shakeel

• 2 weeks later...

A wife asks her husband to go down to the supermarket for her.

Can you get me a carton of milk please honey, oh yeh & if they have avocados, get 6

A short while later the husband returns, the wife looks in the fridge & says.......Why did you get 6 cartons of milk ???

Husband: They had avocados............. :chair:

Us men are logical thinkers !!

• 2 weeks later...

What is Celibacy?

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, Lyn and I, listened to

the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the

things that are important to each other.."

He then addressed the me,

'Can you name and describe your wife's favourite flower Geoff?'

I leaned over, touched Lyn's hand gently, and whispered,

White Wings Self-Raising Flour, isn’t it babe?

And thus began my life of celibacy.....