Shellharbour Snapper

John C

Went out off shellharbour saturday and ended up with a nice 72 cm snapper caught on a pilchard in 70ft of water 8 pound braid and 15 pound leader on my bream rod took 20min to get in best fight ive had with a fish i think............. caught 3 more one went 52cm and the others just over legal.

post-23058-069714900 1335738932_thumb.jpg

Went out off shellharbour saturday and ended up with a nice 72 cm snapper caught on a pilchard in 70ft of water 8 pound braid and 15 pound leader on my bream rod took 20min to get in best fight ive had with a fish i think............. caught 3 more one went 52cm and the others just over legal.

TOP CATCH especially on the bream outfit :thumbup:

Edited by Spoooled

Thanks everyone it was caught just off the front of bass point biggest one we have got off shellharbour we usally go to bellambi for the bigger ones if we are lucky................. heres a pic of the other 3.

Edited by Black Magic

Beast of a fish fellas they put up a real enjoyable battle on the light gear.