Video of my recent HOODIE report

quintrex480

Great effort mate, what with you driving with the kingy on? Didn't you realize

He loves gunning it..

Gunning it to squid grounds , Gunning to kingie grounds , Gunning it out of kingie grounds.

Alot of gunning it ! Sure the Quintrex can handle it?. :074:

Jokes aside.

Having the vid on when the fish takes is classical stuff. Fudge me see how much that rod bends and it is a 24kg + rod. 3 out of 3 and solo amazing what a change of hat does.

Edited by Formosan

Great effort mate, what with you driving with the kingy on? Didn't you realize

Sorry Jennings, not sure if you're joking or not? but if you're not, I definitely realised that I had a king on, the reason why I am driving with it on is to get to deeper waters and away from the reefs. I am downrigging in approximately 10-15 metres of water and I have my bait sitting not very far from the bottom. If I try to just fight the fish of that size right then and there, 9.9/10 times it'll just bust me off on the reefs.

Edited by quintrex480

Zarn san,

you have mastered the skill of gaffing

mate that is fantasitc, even love the music aswell.

well done buddy, :thumbup: your getting good at the video editing

cheers

zed.

thanks buddy, starting to get the hang of this video editing tool I am using... as you can tell, little bit of a fan of Linkin Park :biggrin2:

He loves gunning it..

Gunning it to squid grounds , Gunning to kingie grounds , Gunning it out of kingie grounds.

Alot of gunning it ! Sure the Quintrex can handle it?. :074:

Jokes aside.

Having the vid on when the fish takes is classical stuff. Fudge me see how much that rod bends and it is a 24kg + rod. 3 out of 3 and solo amazing what a change of hat does.

AHAHAHhAhAhAh you know it buddy, we gun it everywhere, and the quinny can definitely handle it!!!

mate, that's a 36kg rod! ehehhe yeah should of changed the hat a lot sooner!

Edited by quintrex480

Nice work Zarn, especially on a sole mission. One favor could you accidentally give us a screen shot of your GPS in your next vid, the bimmni cover gets in the way a little...;) ;) ;)

You must be sick of the taste of kingfish by now... My mouth is still watering in anticipation.

Cheers Luke

Whats with the Shimano hat dude? i thought you were are Daiwa all the way ... or did you finally come to yor senses and swap the saltigas for a stella :biggrin2:

AHAHAHAHA glad you noticed buddy! this is the story, I've always referred to my Shimano hat as my "Lucky Shimano hat", and I have always done well with it. But then I decided to get the Daiwa cap, and ever since I've got it, I've had the worse luck ever, bust offs, pulled hooks, rod tip snapping... the list goes on... so on this trip I decided to go back to the Shimano cap, and look what happens. So my senses and trust still lies in the Saltiga, but the cap will always say Shimano :biggrin2: see you out there Friday?

AHAHAHAHA glad you noticed buddy! this is the story, I've always referred to my Shimano hat as my "Lucky Shimano hat", and I have always done well with it. But then I decided to get the Daiwa cap, and ever since I've got it, I've had the worse luck ever, bust offs, pulled hooks, rod tip snapping... the list goes on... so on this trip I decided to go back to the Shimano cap, and look what happens. So my senses and trust still lies in the Saltiga, but the cap will always say Shimano :biggrin2: see you out there Friday?

LOL u sellout ... Great video, with your luck on the kings lately, i think i might have to get myself a lucky shimano hat as well.