kings in the bay

nautica

Hi all after returning from over seas i was lucky to get the boat out in months so with the batteries charges off to the bay for some king . I did find it hard to get squid and for some reason i had to really mix up the weights and types to get a hit .so after some big squid and about a hour down rigging i found a school no hints on where they are if you look at the pic it should be saying it all .first king was 91cm second was 83 and i have no doubt i would have landed the meter king if we where not booted by the pilot boat lol .ohh and made a quick trip out the heads to and ran into a raider who ran out of squid so you cant leave a raider out there with all these kings around :) devo i left that spot because looks like he killed it after we left lol always the way

post-13506-076516500 1336338089_thumb.jpeg

post-13506-047753800 1336338141_thumb.jpg

Well done guys there excellent size kings, done well to get them out before being busted off if you were close to structure.

I even went on a christmas day thinking the workers will be off that day but ended up being booted by port security.

Hahaha should be a motto amongst Raiders "never leave a raider stranded without squid with kings around" :)

Haha sounds good to me I'm heading out tomorrow mate think I feel a cold coming on ;)