Mulloway

zoki

After offering to provide info for this survey, Fisheries HAVE NOT contacted me at all.

I spoke to a contact in Fisheries, who told me the survey is probably a wank to keep the author of the survey in employment, and not to hold my breath waiting for any contact.

• 9 months later...

When NSW fisheries developed successful aqua culture techniques to breed jewfish nearly 20 years ago why are we in this position where we are concerned about a decline in the species. Why are we stocking dams and rivers etc with imported fish such as trout and not doing the same with mulloway ? Its a joke to be paying a license for bugger all return. You can have all the bag limits under the sun but as long pros still fish and amateurs rarely get checked it will not make any difference at all :(

When NSW fisheries developed successful aqua culture techniques to breed jewfish nearly 20 years ago why are we in this position where we are concerned about a decline in the species. Why are we stocking dams and rivers etc with imported fish such as trout and not doing the same with mulloway ? Its a joke to be paying a license for bugger all return. You can have all the bag limits under the sun but as long pros still fish and amateurs rarely get checked it will not make any difference at all :(

I agree with you some what garyo! For the amount of fishing I do.....daily! And for many years, in popular tourist area and all, I have NEVER had my catch checked by fisheries!

Cheers scratchie!!!