Whats On This Weekend ? 23/24

Ken A

OK its early in the week but what's the plans for this weekend? Wetting a line of have something else on?

I won't be fishing at all I'm leaving this arvo to head south to Taree for the weekend to look at a couple properties. Both close to the water of course :1naughty: With any luck one of them will be worth buying.

Look out NSW drivers there's a maniac on the way ! :1yikes:

I thought QLD drivers only drive 40kph? :risata::D:1prop: Good luck on the property hunt Ken! :)

I won't be able to make the Gold Coast and maybe Clarence ABT's due to work, so I'm getting my 'competition fix' doin' the Pro Bream this weekend instead. :1fishing1:

Hopefully they'll be a few more bream out there than there was the last time I fished the Parra'/Harbour.

Pukk'

I'm off to Mt Selwyn to take the kids to the snow for the first time and my first time since my 7 year old was born :05: .

I also happen to be staying at Anglers Reach on the shores of Lake Eucambene so a few rods will be going along with the ski gear to see if I can get my first trout :1clap: .

Went for an early surf today and watched a few guys spin up some big solid salmon of the rocks, hopefully there will still be a few around for me to have a go :1clap:

Fingers crossed the swell drops aswell as it looked dodgy as.. :wacko:

Guest Jocool

Sunday morning - I'm babysitting so my (almost) 2 year old and I are off to see Pooh's Hefalump movie at Castle Hill

58688[/snapback]

Gee that should be fun Iain! :074:

Doesn't look like anything fishing related will come my way this weekend....But I can hope. :wacko:

Up to Shoal Bay for me for the weekend - not taking the boat up, so guess a bit of land basesed fishing. May take the beach rod and try for a few Salmon on Box or Zenith beach.

Failing that will flick for flatties around Corlette or Duchies or bream around the marina at Nelsons.

Great expectations, but stand by for a poor report.

Condolences to those not fishing this w/end

John

Guest bluecod

Got to keep the :wife: happy so I will be laying bricks on Saturday/ Sunday if it doesn't rain, though might get a chance to fish the Nthn beaches with the boys on Sunday evening. :thumbup: They can both now drive [legally] so might need a few :beersmile: to keep warm.

I "should" be fishing the Harbour Pro Bream, but the missus beat the Pro Bream mob to the punch and booked me into a wine drinking weekend at Mugee! Oh well, better make the best of it :1naughty:

Cheers

Windy

HI ALL ,Off to the Hawkesbury for a few days staying at Del Rio .Going to be with the :wife: hoping to get the ESTUARY PERCH BITE HAPPENING FOR HER :thumbup:

HI ALL ,Off to the Hawkesbury for a few days staying at Del Rio .Going to be with the  :wife: hoping to get the ESTUARY PERCH BITE HAPPENING FOR HER  :thumbup:

58769[/snapback]

G'day Stuey, enjoy your stay at Del Rio, I know I always do. :thumbup:
I won't be fishing at all I'm leaving this arvo to head south to Taree for the weekend to look at a couple properties. Both close to the water of course  :1naughty:  With any luck one of them will be worth buying.

Look out NSW drivers there's a maniac on the way !  :1yikes:

58616[/snapback]

My weekend, not much, but a nice drive in the country sounds good. :wacko::1naughty:

'Ya never know who you might bump in to. (in a pleasant way that is.) :1prop:

Probably no fishing this weekend, if any it will be off the beach.

My cousin caught a 63lb jew at Harrington last week (weighed in at the local tacklo') so maybe he can give me some pointers. :yahoo:

Have a good weekend Raiders.

cheers

Hooky

Edited by Hooky.

Guest MarkD

Im planning a beach or rock session early on Saturday, will probably go for the beach if I'm solo. After reading Darryls report it may have to be Nth Narrabeen to see if I can have a crack at that ray (read 50lb Mulloway) :1naughty::1naughty:

Cheers

Mark

Depending on the weather

I have given up on the forcast from BOM, seems they predict 30knot winds for every Sunday. And yet Last weekend was great.

So I would like to try the Hawkesbury River for a Jew. I want a big one!

I've done a 45lber but I want something in the 60+ range

Where do you reckon is my best bet. And no! the co-op is not an option.

Heading to longie on saturday for a troll and hopefully a snapper or two if they are willing to cooperate...where is the weigh in for the probream event in the harbour ?

Edited by inspin

G'day Stuey, enjoy your stay at Del Rio, I know I always do.

omg hooky what a hole !!! the boat ramps are disgusting and we left after only an hour there :ranting2: and they had the hide to ask me for 20 buxs to use the mud slide they called a ramp 2 :074: