Lost the Plastic V-plates

adfrew

Hi All

Just wanted to post up a massive thanks to jdanger for taking me out Yesterday to show me a thing or two about plastics. We organised to meet up at Canada bay for a soft plastic session. Due to some late night shenanigans jdanger was a little late for the incoming tide but he battled through the morning to show me some tips on tackle, technique and few spots he likes. We actually ran into predator too and so I was inundated with advice and at times the fishing took a back seat. It was crazy to see jdanger on plastics and predator with a hard-bodies hooking up bream and swapping technique tips and knots as well as favorite spots. But the icing on the Cake a nice sized Bream to break the drought of donuts I've been having and get my first fish on Plastics :biggrinthumb:.

So thanks once again to Predator and Jdanger for all the advice and hopefully we can catch up for another session some time soon! :fishing1:

Squiggy

Swordy, Yeah I think jdanger should definitively get a badge, he helped me a out a great deal and was even kind enough to lend a novice a spare rig which was brave! and BTW great work on the new site it looks great and keep up all the good work Admins, you make it really easy for a Novice to get into fishing!

Swordy, Yeah I think jdanger should definitively get a badge, he helped me a out a great deal and was even kind enough to lend a novice a spare rig which was brave! and BTW great work on the new site it looks great and keep up all the good work Admins, you make it really easy for a Novice to get into fishing!

Donna and our webmaster have been working their asses off to get us the most up to date site for our future growth and yes Alan and Jd will become our newest mentors along with Stan.

Congrats to all 3 of you selfless gentlemen.

Regards Admin

Glad you had a good one Alex! Apologies for my tardiness but I'm glad you hung around.

And just so everyone knows, Alex hooked his breambo before I arrived so I can't exactly take the credit for that one. Nonetheless, it was a top morning and I'm definitely keen to fish with you and Stan again.

Despite consistent hits and a bunch of munched tails, I only managed the one fish for the day: a small bream which smashed my wriggler while deadsticking. I'm not sure if it was a conscious decision to slow the retrieve down or if it was just my hangover but at least I escaped an embarrassing doughnut! :banana:

Anyways, big 'grats to Alex for nailing his first and I'm sure there will be many more to come 047.gif.

Looking forward to seeing you gents again.

Jake