BIG DOLLIES

nautica

The dollies have arrived, set out from botany today to the wide fad with FISHBONES and DSANCHEZ and the :wife: in hope of some good size fish and possibly a beaky.

A count of around 40 fish for the day and had been landed on jigs, plastics, live bait and skirts.

After getting a feed we headed out for a beak trolling to Longy when we came across a log floating in a current line.

Next thing the long corner goes off and the rod was passed to the girlfriend for her first dolly, and what a dolly it is 118cm and 9kgs.

What a first fish for her

post-13506-0-32377800-1358244080_thumb.jpg

post-13506-0-97154000-1358244150_thumb.jpg

post-13506-0-29104700-1358244244_thumb.jpg

Edited by nautica

Great looking catch! What a difference 2 week makes with the dollies... earlier this month there was hardly anything out there!

Fishbones gave me a call tonight and told me about all the fish you guys/gals nailed... top stuff!

Hope to get out with you again.

Cheers

Trung

Well done mate. Very new age sensitive of you and all..........

We got a few on Saturday but not as big whilst trolling for marlin. Even the small one hit the big lures!. We came across a barnacle encrusted box up north too and caught them all around the box. Good fun and very good eating in tortillas that night!!!!

Great looking catch! What a difference 2 week makes with the dollies... earlier this month there was hardly anything out there!

Fishbones gave me a call tonight and told me about all the fish you guys/gals nailed... top stuff!

Hope to get out with you again.

Cheers

Trung

Cheers chanegro, looks like ill be trying to get out every tues wed for the next couple of months.

So we will definitely be having a fish soon

Hey mate, well done! That's an awesome looking dollie. A fish I still have yet to add to my list, maybe this summer. See you out on the water, and don't worry, I still remember that I still owe you a squid. Hehehe

HAHA dont worry mate i will be following you out from the boat ramp to find where all the kings are that your getting stuck into. :mfr_lol:

Wicked day out yesterday heaps of fun on the plastics

I cant remember the last time i was sick of catching fish haha

One more picIMG_2991_zps629b3195.jpg