443kg Newport Tiger Shark!

onearmedfisho

omg i was thinking the same thing.

How the hell do you get that in without it 1.) killing you and 2.) not sinking the boat LOL.

what line class was it caught on?

Probably caught by a 9yo on 8lb line for their local tavern fishing tournament!!! Lol

At least it was facing the right way and everyone was up the front!

Cheers scratchie!!!

omg i was thinking the same thing.

How the hell do you get that in without it 1.) killing you and 2.) not sinking the boat LOL.

what line class was it caught on?

I think I've read somewhere, that if you want to kill a fish, especially that size, you tow them backwards and it drowns them.

Probably caught by a 9yo on 8lb line for their local tavern fishing tournament!!! Lol

At least it was facing the right way and everyone was up the front!

Cheers scratchie!!!

lol your not wrong, could u imagine those jaws in the passenger seat next to you!

No they are not eaten. Not only due to mercury but also because Tigers are of zero eating quality.They are towed back for a weigh in only. The law is that the dead animal must then be towed a certain amount out to sea before being dumped. Some people love Shark fishing but not using the animal for any purpose seems a little pointless. Isn't that the reason nearly everyone releases Marlin?

Isn't marlin edible? Maybe I had a Marlin steak, 10+ years ago. But I am no danger ot marlins. Not even to anything bigger hen a just legal bream.

Would you be allowed to "skin" the shark, before dumping it. Might make a nice purse for the miss, or cowboy boots. Maybe evan a leather jacket.