PB Estuary Perch

Well I got to the ramp at Lansvale early like usual and told that loser trung to be on time for once as he is always late and he assured me he would be there at 6'oclock....so its 6.15 am and the loser is nowhere in site so I call his mob and what do you think was his response "WTF I have slept in and the alarm didn't go off" LOSERRRRRRRRRRRR ! :bicycle: so he finally arrives at around 7am after getting his breakfast cooked for him and I am cold and starving..might ban his sorry ass :adminpower:

Thank god his humour is still ok as he does keep me amused like some wandering minstrel and he gets me a coffee from my thermos when I need it...well sometimes he does as I wanted a late coffee and he said the thermos was empty...loser it still had a cup and a half :ranting2: Anyhow back to the fishing which was pretty hard all day with the amount of fresh in the lakes but we did get some nice fish for our efforts including bream,flathead and Eps and a cracking new PB for me of 45 cms taken on 4lb gear and a lava squidgee on a 1.5 gm jighead and didn't the big girl go hard ,I thought it was a school jewie until she popped her big frame up towards the surface and the I started to get excited and Trung did a top job of netting her and some great pics and I swam her for a while and the bloody thing bit me :ranting2: and then swam off as though nothing had happened.

Seen heaps of raiders on the water today and I hope you all got a few nice fish for your troubles.

This is the big girl in question and hopefully Trung will add some more pics of our other captures

post-256-0-18306600-1369477057_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-26038400-1369477072_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-65496100-1369477087_thumb.jpg

Thanks for another top day out Trung you are one funny guy

That's a nice and fat one! Don't worry about the bite, I think she knew you two had a special bond and was trying to make a connection. Yeah, plenty of raiders out today at addiction symptoms o'clock, but no cigar.

Good e.p mate now i know why the BBC crew were jumping around doing the BBC dance with your flattie fidling mate trung with his bigw reel n kmart lures scaring my jewbanger away.:lol: top e.p mate

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

What can I say stewy , I stayed up late the night before watching fishing videos from Sydney's best fisherman- Mr Gary Brown, I got HEAPS of top tips from him.

Talk about a tough day on the water but it turned out pretty good in the end... your excellent EP only happened due to my superior netting skills! Top effort buddy on your new PB EP!

The best flatty of the day taken on Gary Brown's favourite lure... r2s baby vibe ( purchased on his recommendation... Stewy has a few too)

post-10545-0-43959000-1369572597_thumb.jpg

Bream on on a squidgy fish

post-10545-0-32057400-1369572688_thumb.jpg

Mate , lets stop going to spots where there is NEVER any fish! How may times have we fished chris cleavers rock wall! hahaha you knob!

Always a good day out, ill next weeks luderick session... stew! What's that!!! Enjoy the smell.

Cheers

DHYPE!

Edited by dhype

Haha trung fishing for blackies now that would be a sight.i think you play with your brown gary vibe lure to much;).how did your flattie taste

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah gonna try out blackfishing with the skills I picked up while watching mr browns instruction DVD ... :)

Now, as for how that flatty tasted ... not sure but in any case it would have tasted ALOT better than the donuts your mates and you scored from the shore! Hahahahahahahaha sucker!

Now, as for how that flatty tasted ... not sure but in any case it would have tasted ALOT better than the donuts your mates and you scored from the shore! Hahahahahahahaha sucker!

Anything would taste better than a chippo flathead haha :P

congrats on the PB EP Stewy!

Edited by matt17

Congrats on the new PB Stewie. Thought the rains would have made things difficult but I forgot - skilled anglers can always catch fish no matter what the conditions eh!

.....Well whenever you are ready to add one just give me a call and we will go and get that crossed off the species list ......

Sounds good, Stewy! Is there a 'closed season' for EPs (like bass) or can you go for them all year? Are they 'catchable' all year round, or better in specific seasons?

cheers

Roberta