Yep Snapper season has started. Now with Video..

Formosan

Solid reds well done!! How did you get past the jacket plague?? We were down there also and lost enough gear to make the local tackle shop owner smile for a week. We got one good one, around the 3kg mark. I hope the jackets disappear as quickly as they turned up, otherwise they could ruin what's looking like being a pretty good season.

Pete.

Take me on board with you! Damn those are some snapper. How far from land were you guys? I don't have a big fuel tank so I'm hoping something like this can be had not too far from the coast line. Was this off botany or further down. Good stuff.

Yep we got a few during the day but managed a few more in the evening when the jackets pissed off. Was going to take photos at the ramp but lost a set of my roller wobbles at the front. Lucky I didn't scrath the boat underneath. Boat sat crooked all the way home. Any way was nice day on the water and lost about 20 rigs. Looks like a few fellow Raider down there on Saturday.

Edited by Groper

hey Groper didnt know you guys were out. would of text you to exchange ..I mean leech intel.:)

too bad about the rollers.

chewie, i think Groper is right about the location however we got them closer to the ramp.

plastics account for all 6 snappers we got. bait hooked up a groper a bonny and a reefie.

Jerk shads need more work but the nemisis less so and very impress with nemisis as it account for most reds.

will post up a video soon

Awesome catch Formosan...as usual :)

You should pass on your facebook page to more people as it is such a great fishing page!

Have you heard any more news about the Fishing diary software app? It looks real promising.

Cheers Larry

Hey buddy nice work. With the lack of posts I started to think that you and quintrex480 had left the country hehe. Those refs look superb. I've got some of those nemesis SP, they look great cant wait to try them out.

Cheers Daniel

Hey buddy nice work. With the lack of posts I started to think that you and quintrex480 had left the country hehe. Those refs look superb. I've got some of those nemesis SP, they look great cant wait to try them out.

Cheers Daniel

Dan, P.S. We've been hairtailing :D

Nice work guys, looks like fun =)

Thanks !

Solid reds well done!! How did you get past the jacket plague?? We were down there also and lost enough gear to make the local tackle shop owner smile for a week. We got one good one, around the 3kg mark. I hope the jackets disappear as quickly as they turned up, otherwise they could ruin what's looking like being a pretty good season.

Pete.

Thanks Pete. To be honest, I didn't lose a single rig to jackets.

Only when I was trying different areas on the way home , I did hook a jacket and took it home to eat.

Take me on board with you! Damn those are some snapper. How far from land were you guys? I don't have a big fuel tank so I'm hoping something like this can be had not too far from the coast line. Was this off botany or further down. Good stuff.

Thanks ..further down. Btw did you catch that hairtail yet?

Fantastic result there mate. Congrats.

Thanks Erroll. Pretty lucky with the conditions.

nice catch congratz :)

Thanks Col, fellow You tuber and botany basher. :)

beautiful fish!

Thanks Stan.

gah! i need a boat that i can take off shore. my 10 foot punt just wont do! :P

nice snapper! good to see the season has started!

Thanks. Just confirming what Butch was saying a few weeks back.

Awesome catch Formosan...as usual :)

You should pass on your facebook page to more people as it is such a great fishing page!

Have you heard any more news about the Fishing diary software app? It looks real promising.

Cheers Larry

Thanks Larry. It was nice chatting with you at Apple tree the other day. Did you get a few?

post-7044-0-06412600-1373886332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Formosan

quintrex480, on 15 Jul 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

Awesome effort again buddy! When those first couple of texts came through, you had me feeling sorry for myself that I wasn't there LOL.

You saw my plastic collection yesterday, all geared up and ready for the next trip! hehe

You asked how long the drive was and If you came down we would of pick u up from the ramp. :)

Cheers Daniel

Yep Quinnie and I have been been secretly hairtailing., Have a look at our facey..

Lol you sneaky little buggers hehe. I've been watching some of your video clips and they are defiantly getting the heart pumping. Great work!!

Daniel

Did you see the DR for for Big kings vid? or the bust off ones? :)

Great Vid guys, its a lotta fun chucking plastics for snapper, and those nuclear chicken nemises are our favourites as well, although it has been a little quite up here lately and we are still waiting for them to come on properly. Great work!!