Hawkesbury River Jewie (now With Pic)

moonlitecreeper

hi to all just thought id send you all a pic of a nice 35kg jew taken in the hawkesbury river on sat what a fight what fish ....he was not wasted he was culleted up and enjoyed by the family and the neighbours ...didnt have scales to weigh it so it was weighed at the co.op in brooklyn before the journey home ....

cant wait for that 40kg baby to come along they do exist mitchell madness again

Edited by moonlitecreeper

Guest bluecod
hi to all just thought id send you all a pic of a nice 35kg jew

61286[/snapback]

Damn! It sure looks like a hairtail. :074:

Seriously though, pic or no pic you've got to be pretty happy with a jew that size. Makes all us "not able to get a decent jew" blokes green with envy.

Congratulations :thumbup:

sorry had to adjust pic size to make it work

61320[/snapback]

hi there moonlite try this link :thumbup: Posting Pictures thats wrong.....

try this one httphttp://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=2228

Edited by ankles

Guest johblow

Goodness me, thats a damn fine specimen. Im hanging out for the day i catch one a third that size so that i can sit down to a gigantic slab of freshly BBQ'd fish... no salad, just fish - YUM!!!

Guest johblow

I recon you could make a fairly convincing mermaid suit out of that thing! It almost looks like you've crawled out of its bowels yourself ;-)

G`day Fellas ,

Nohing beats chucking a " Fish Finger " on a plate that covers the whole dam plate ! , and I too reckon the larger fish taste OK .

You know I often wonder where all the bigger fish end up , because you dont see many that size taken today do you.

Well done fella .

Mick

Guest hottuna
plenty of hrs at the hawkesbury will get you one red patience and persistance will get you their theres plenty there ....hey hot tuna ...ha hah ha

61468[/snapback]

have to agree, Heaps of hours plus heaps of bait plus heaps of pack of 10/0s, gotta love good loyal customers :1clap:

Good one

dan