Hacking Madness

Basil D

Headed out two good mates Chris and Meng On Chris's Boat to have a good day out and bag a healthy catch for all three of us, tired a few spots before we found a very productive area and on Board they came, 31 Flat head all in good time until the drift came to a complete stop.

We then decided to hit a few reefs and see what we can get, not Bad, Managed 3 pike to 50cm, good bate they are, 7 leather Jackets, 8 trevs a nice salmon, tons of Rats on lite gear, awesome catch and release fun, rock cods, sweep, tarwine and more, Great day on the water, great friends, beers and food what more can a person ask for.

post-8352-0-69584800-1385609240_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-63819200-1385609247_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-44942200-1385609257_thumb.jpg

Headed out two good mates Chris and Meng On Chris's Boat to have a good day out and bag a healthy catch for all three of us, tired a few spots before we found a very productive area and on Board they came, 31 Flat head all in good time until the drift came to a complete stop.

We then decided to hit a few reefs and see what we can get, not Bad, Managed 3 pike to 50cm, good bate they are, 7 leather Jackets, 8 trevs a nice salmon, tons of Rats on lite gear, awesome catch and release fun, rock cods, sweep, tarwine and more, Great day on the water, great friends, beers and food what more can a person ask for.

Good day by the sounds of it. There are plenty of rats out there. Hopefully the big ones come through soon.

Well done mate, hopefully the catch stays that way...

Last day of work tomorrow due to redundancy and don't start my new job until min Jan.

So that means, plenty of fishing for me.

With Tonkin park ramp 2 mins from home and catches like yours, you can bet I'm going to make the most of my time off.

Hope to see you around.

cheers

Choicebro

Hahahaha, I only drink one or two, beer & sabikis doesnt get to me when Im out fishing, Diesel gets to me big time, tablets or not, I will get sick.

Hey Choicebro what boat do you go out with, hope to see you on the water.

Hey Noobie we used prawns for the jackets and pillies, yellow tale, pike etc.

Edited by Groper

• 2 weeks later...