PB snapper bellambi

Nick1987k

Headed down to belambi this morning to try our luck at the snapper again . Went to our usual marks , plenty of bait on the sounder so anchored up . After a constant burley trail we had several livies in the tank . Fished with squid an flesh baits on snelled rigs . Rod buckles an pull up a nice 2kg red . Stoked bout hour later I decided to butterfly a yellowtail on a snelled rig

an cast it out. 15min later my rod buckles drag peeling . Set hooks an fight the fish for good 15min . Up comes my PB snapper 72cm going just under 5kg . Stoked to say the least .

All uo ended up with 6 reds an a nice gummy shark . post-23309-13858867000798_thumb.jpgpost-23309-13858867138728_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said Hi to you at the ramp in the morning..Top fish Well done mate , Gotta be happy with the gummy too.. how big and what bait did it take?.

There are some quality reds available today.

Sounds like a very good day had by all.

Hey mate , nice meeting you this morning again . Snapper was just under 5 kg an 72cm . On a butterflied yellowtail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quality Snapper mate. My young bloke got one 75cm and just on 6kg the other day on a charter and he won't let me forget that I've never got one that big! Just by listening to him I know how stoked you must be.

Well done!

Top fish and congratulations on the PB, will be hard to crack that one

We tried there 2 weeks ago without a single bite

What depth of water did you find the fish?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Damn thats a great fish.....I still to this day cant workout why we dont see anything like that around Botany Bay.....Botany Bay was such a great place for Snapper but never ever see anything worth keeping in it anymore. Looks like just have to travel abit to find the fish. Good catch.