Whats On This Weekend 20th-21st!?

Guest MarkD

Personally I am undecided as yet...however I will probably have a few :beersmile: at some stage and a beach or rock sortie early Saturday or Sunday depending on which night the :beersmile: occurs :1clap:

So what are YOU doing?? :1naughty::1naughty:

Guest Jocool

Just lined up some work for Saturday. I guess I should be happy at the chance of making more money..... :wacko: Sunday will depend on weather or not I sort out some things on the truck Saturday Arvo! Heres hoping I can get out Sunday at least! :1prop:

Hmm,I must have got anxious and put what I am up to in last weeks post . :1prop: ,I will be taking the wife and my 3yr old son "Rek" out to go fishing for "sharks and snappers" ,probably have a crack at some yakkas and squid at mosman,and I will probably troll some SWF for some salmon around the rocks at middle head.

Last time he came out he was the one who caught the only dessent fish of the trip!

Simon

Guest bluecod

Saturday doing domestics. Sunday putting an effort into the boat to get it ready for Spring, BUT Friday chasing Sambos :yahoo:

Was on the train today and the hawksbery looked very breamy so might hit the hawksbery on sunday. Anyway tommorow footy all day and specially the big one the avoca sharkies against blue filth. No offence terrigal. Anyway should be fishing sunday hopefully. Cheers Tyrone

Guest Jocool

Bit of an update for me...Seems I have organised work to keep me going the entire day on Saturday, so work on the truck WILL NOT commence! :biggrin2:

This my fellow Raider's, translates to mean I will be on the water on Sunday! :yahoo::yahoo:

So if you guys go out Saturday, post your reports early so that I can decide where to go! And there is a slight possibility that I will need an anchor bitch! :1prop::1prop: