Part of the kayak crew

bassboy888

Thanks For the Replies every one :biggrinthumb:

Have already done another trip in it along with some heavy walking over the long weekend, Im absolutely beat haha.

Nursie: its a little Tiemco Shaky Bug, a soft plastic rigged on an unweighted jig head. Its a great lure, especially in the kayak as I can do some awesome skip casts with it!

Swordie: It will be great seeing you on a Yak down the Georges but i dare say a River Bison might be a bit more successful :bleh:

Hodgey: so many trips have already been planned, unfortunately so little time left in the bass season!

Edited by bassboy888

Ahhhh giddyup, I had a smile on my face just watching your footage. That is awesome stuff and how good is that skinny water you're fishing - love it.

I loved the second hookup when you lobbed the lure over that snag in front of you and the surface strike was immediate... I love that, pays to get that bail arm over quickly on every cast :-)

You looked like you're loving which is great - keep it up and savor every moment.

Cheers

David.

thanks David. I certainly love the yak, its opened up all new avenues for me and is increasing mid week time on the water.

the funny thing is that the biggest hit came from the smallest bass, spectacular to watch and had me on my toes.