Paikea boat name decal

Paikea

I got four drawings for the name decals options for my boat yesterday.

I like No 3 without the white stripe through it.

Paikea means Whale rider hence the small person sitting on top of the whale.

what to Raiders think of the options?

Cheers

Paikea

What about No. 3 with a whale either side of the name and with both whale's heads facing the first and last letter of the name ie. The fist whale facing the P and the second whale facing the A.

It's totally up to you and choose the option you like the best.

Ian

Thanks for the input Guys. I do not have room to put the whale above or below the name so settled for number 3 with the whale in front. The lettering of No 3 will be the easiest to read from a distance which is something that I want. All black colour.

I thought that the guy had actually drawn the whale, turns out he found it on the net by searching the name.

I will post some pics when I get it done next week.

Thanks again and Cheers

Paikea

I always thought Paikea in kiwi lingo meant foreigner... Aside from that I do believe the font is rather subjective to the individual. To this individual though I really like number 1. It flows really well and is easily distinguishable with a nice graphic at the front. Either way mate they are all good so your choice was best for you.

Luc.

Number 5 looks sensational

attachicon.gifgallery_256_92_220691.jpg :risata:

Now why didn't I think of that one. Man holding a whale, sensational! Thanks Mr Sword.

Oh and one other reason for sticking with No 3 was that the solid letters of the name are unlikely to be damaged as sometimes happens when there are wispy ends to parts of a decal such as some of the other numbers.

Cheers

If you see us on the water sporting No 3 give us a wave

Paikea