Hairtail by catch Gladesville

sbf1

Came out for a quick fish this evening as my wife had a hair dressers appointment. Took my 3yo and 7yo boys in hope of a Jew around the tide change. My 7yo hooked up to this beauty. Have not measured but looks 2m plus. Very supprised and happy now waiting on the Jews.

post-24531-0-43522300-1392974126_thumb.jpg

If that is 2m you must be a pretty tall dude as it seems you are taller than it and you are looking down on it. Depending on your height I would guess around 1.6 - 1.7 but in saying that it is still a big hairy. During the hairtail challenge I don't think any of us managed one that size. Well done mate! It is impressive regardless.

Luc.

If that is 2m you must be a pretty tall dude as it seems you are taller than it and you are looking down on it. Depending on your height I would guess around 1.6 - 1.7 but in saying that it is still a big hairy. During the hairtail challenge I don't think any of us managed one that size. Well done mate! It is impressive regardless.

Luc.

Well done sbf1, that is certainly a cracker of a hairtail! And with regards to luc's comments.

Speak for yourself! Me and Nbdshroom caught a million of them! Lol.

Your odds increase when you know what your doing! lol

Great catch mate!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Well done sbf1, that is certainly a cracker of a hairtail! And with regards to luc's comments.

Speak for yourself! Me and Nbdshroom caught a million of them! Lol.

Your odds increase when you know what your doing! lol

Great catch mate!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Giggity, did you catch any at 1.9 metres? If so I didn't see it. :P

And yeah yeah I had only ever fished for them in the social last year and I thought I did alright even though I didn't land one... I blame Diesels bad luck hehehe.

In saying that though we did get one trophy, not everyone got the pirate flag hehe.

Hairtail officially 1.93 . 3 Jews from 68-74cm

Sbf1, that is a cracker hairy. Well done mate. ;)

I bet that went berserk when you got it in?

They are great fun to catch but so far, although others say different I have not found them too good to eat.

The boys are certainly getting an early education in fishing, good for you.

Cheers

Paikea