Croc hunting in the Bay

dhype

Hi Raiders
Hitched a ride on my mates killer Pioneer 197 fishing machine. Plan was to get some snapper out from Botany but the big swells today put a stop to that!

Turned around to get some squid but only found big dead cuttlefish floating around so collected a few kilos for next snapper trip.

Moved to the flats off the southern side of the bay and found some very nice crocs !

Managed 3 in 3 drifts at one stage! Largest going mid 80's and other were in the 60s and 70s. No small flatties today all bigger mothers! Very nice!

Biggest ones were released after a few photos and kept the "smallest" for dinner... great time to target big Botany Bay crocs at the moment !

All fish caught in 2-3m for water and all taking large metal vibes with some special arse juice :)
Soft plastics sucked today.

Hoping for snapper next week!

Trung

post-10545-0-80495400-1407073543_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-26373300-1407073563_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-50624600-1407073575_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-52179000-1407073585_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blood Knot

Nice work. What's this ars juice you speak of

It's in tube...and it smells a lot like... mmmm arse?

Smear it on the lure and the fish go arse crazy over it... jump on my boat next time and I'll give you a sniff... you will love it!

It's in tube...and it smells a lot like... mmmm arse?

Smear it on the lure and the fish go arse crazy over it... jump on my boat next time and I'll give you a sniff... you will love it!

Iv got my own ars juice Nxt week ill let u taste some ;)