Botany Bay Solid Flatty's

brendong

Snuck out with my boys (Lizard Boy & Jnr Jnr Poddy) on saturday morning.

Cracking conditions light winds and overcast. Tough going early, found a taylor school which was fun.

Got some small reds, trevs and squid. Decided to make a final move before pulling the pin and it paid off with a 68cm and 50 cm within 5 mins of each other.

post-4925-0-79716500-1410784004_thumb.jpg

Put a video together using the iMovie APP. Trust me if you've never used it, give it a go, its that dam simple, if I can do it anyone can have a crack.....loving the GoPro, well its Lizard Boys but dads can have some perks too i reckon.

Poddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Poddy Trapper

whit3cloud - Thanks. Its a Stratos 486 sf (ski/fish). Works really well for me with the family....150 optimax, electric motor (upgrading to ipilot this week), live well, sounder, forward and rear casting decks etc. but it has a removable ski pole, bimini for family fun days...all sits on an alloy trailer....I imported in new from the US in 2011. Perfect in the estuaries, rivers and lakes but rubbish off shore as very low profile but it suits us to a tee.

Camo...absolutely just down load your gopro clips to your camera roll and then from within the iMovie app you can see all of the clips and pics in your camera roll. I basically took about 20-30 mins of footage and grabbed the snippets i wanted for the clip...they should call it 'movie making for dummies' cause its that dam easy..have a crack and let us know how you go...

You basically create a 'project' so yep you could just clean up your clips to take out the start and finsh where you turn the camera on and off, but collating them and grabbing serval clips to make a new clip is where it works really well. PT.

Edited by Poddy Trapper

Camo...absolutely just down load your gopro clips to your camera roll and then from within the iMovie app you can see all of the clips and pics in your camera roll. I basically took about 20-30 mins of footage and grabbed the snippets i wanted for the clip...they should call it 'movie making for dummies' cause its that dam easy..have a crack and let us know how you go...

You basically create a 'project' so yep you could just clean up your clips to take out the start and finsh where you turn the camera on and off, but collating them and grabbing serval clips to make a new clip is where it works really well. PT.

Hi Poddy, you make it all sound so easy. My Go-Pro is still in the box as I haven't had the time to get my head around how to use it.(Typical for perps in my age group, need my 2yo granddaughter to show me).

But I intend to take it to NZ in November so will need to take the plunge and press a few buttons.

Cheers

Paikea