MONSTER PB SOLO LUDERICK!

thefisherman6784

Haha good to read this we can sense your excitement young lad! Hopefully it won't be the fish of a lifetime for you :)

That's a nice one regardless, and it was really healthy by the look of things, well done!

There is another part of this story that I need to share :adminpower:

About 30 mins ago Gianni messaged me - "OMG OMG my 4 year old sister got onto the internet on my ipad beside me and when I looked down it said POST DELETED, is there anyway to get it back????"

Of course I was able to restore it but I am quite sure Gianni was yelling at his sister and in a panic :mfr_lol::20::1taz: can you just imagine the scene there raiders

Gianne that is a stud blackfish, quite an exceptional catch and the harbour produces these some times.

The adrenalin rush, when you get one like this on a light line is what most blackfishermen are after.

It will take you years to better that beast. The best thing is to enjoy the fight and not skull it in till you have taken the fight out of him.

I was silly enough to fish in that howling wind today at Chiswick (1.00 pm to 5.00 pm) with fellow fishraider Poohbear, landing a couple around the 32 cm.

This is the first time I have nearly been blown off the stone wall by wind gusts at the ferry wharf.

Howsy.

Great Luddy mate, they dont come much better than that in NSW, I got a 47cm and my brother got a 48.5 in Tuross lake a couple of weeks back. I got a 45cm that went 1.7kg in Durras lake a couple of years ago too. In queensland the big ones are more common, Someone got one at 54cm off the Caloundra boardwalk in August this year and a typical fish there is mid to high 40s.

Well done on a stonker.

John.

Gianne that is a stud blackfish, quite an exceptional catch and the harbour produces these some times.

The adrenalin rush, when you get one like this on a light line is what most blackfishermen are after.

It will take you years to better that beast. The best thing is to enjoy the fight and not skull it in till you have taken the fight out of him.

I was silly enough to fish in that howling wind today at Chiswick (1.00 pm to 5.00 pm) with fellow fishraider Poohbear, landing a couple around the 32 cm.

This is the first time I have nearly been blown off the stone wall by wind gusts at the ferry wharf.

Howsy.

Thanks mate

It was awesome fun on the light line and definitely soaked all the fight out of him

With 6lb leader too, it was awesome

Cheers Gianni

Great Luddy mate, they dont come much better than that in NSW, I got a 47cm and my brother got a 48.5 in Tuross lake a couple of weeks back. I got a 45cm that went 1.7kg in Durras lake a couple of years ago too. In queensland the big ones are more common, Someone got one at 54cm off the Caloundra boardwalk in August this year and a typical fish there is mid to high 40s.

Well done on a stonker.

John.

Thanks mate

There great fish you've gotten over the years

If that's almost an average fish for Queensland, I can't imagine the fight if one close to 60

Cheers Gianni

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the comments and support guys

Congratulations to Luderick Hunter for breaking the new Luderick record

I don't really mind

Still so privileged to catch such an amazing fish

I'd like to thanks Andrew and Trevor for teaching me all they know

I would have never hooked, fought or landed this great fish

Thanks everyone again

Cheers Gianni

Thanks for all the comments and support guys

Congratulations to Luderick Hunter for breaking the new Luderick record

I don't really mind

Still so privileged to catch such an amazing fish

I'd like to thanks Andrew and Trevor for teaching me all they know

I would have never hooked, fought or landed this great fish

Thanks everyone again

Cheers Gianni

Gianni I am sure you will take back the record, having caught a fish like that just a few weeks into becoming a Luddie fisherman is very impressive, I have been chasing them for over 30 years to get one this big.

John.