530 Freedom Sport

Torsten Brosow

Being a 530 Iam taking a guess it's 1999-2003 age? Does it have a step down floor? If it does and it's same as the 500 it's 90 litres iirc.

Give Quintrex customer service a call with the plate details, they emailed me a old pdf of the brochure.

Thx math genius

Tank is underneath and screwed up.

I had 1bar left on the fuel gauge and filled up 65l. Was expecting a bit more.

If you dont want to do the maths, and you want to be sure.......then theres only onne choice. Empty it and fill it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Of water, it is less for ULP as the density is around 0.71@ 20C. 1000 cm3 will give you 710ml at 20C. The amount will change will temperature changes.

Whaler please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are referring to the specific gravity of unleaded or its weight. Where 1 litre ( volume) of water weighs 1kg, but 1 litre of petrol weighs 710grams . Either way 1 litre is 1000cm3. Edited by welst

Lol waler volume is volume does t matter if it's air, petrol cement whatever. It's like saying 20kg of bricks weighs more than 20kg of feathers.

Your thinking of specific gravity.

Pretty simple way to figure it out mate, drain it and fill it that's a no brainer. Short of that ring quintrex or google it

Mate has a 540 freedom sport and never has to use it to empty. Sometimes we come back with 1/4 of a tank left when we refil but the gauge isn't too flash. What engine have you got ? And where abouts are you planning on fishing. We comfortably get to 12 mile and back via long reef in a bit of wind and have 1/4 left most trips if we leave from Davidson park out through the heads, engine is a 100HP Yamaha 4 stroke. That's with 2 people on board. Add more petrol for extra wind, travel time, engine differences and people on board

Guest Aussie007

two of my mates own the same boat Quinny 5.3m bowrider we ran out of fuel in botany and filled up it took 80 or 85 litres of fuel from memory

great riding boat in mild chop but bring on 1.5-1.8m of chop/swell and its not so good lol

Guest Aussie007

dont go by the fuel gauge its about 10 years? old, my mates was showing i think 3 bars and we ran out of fuel, i think its the sender inside the tank that isnt measuring correctly

Sorry for the typo, ml was ment to be mg. Hydrocarbons do really work like that, they are all calculated from 15c and measured by weight as the volume changes with temperature changes and vice versa. At 15c 1m3 is equal to at 1000l, but at 20c it is not as you have to apply Volume correction factor and weight correction factor. Just because you have a 65l or 6500l tank doesn't mean you'll get that a out of fuel in it. You will with water though.