Whats On This Weekend ? 17/18

Ken A

Saturday Cricket all day :cricketuk: son starts at 8:30am and I at 1:30pm then have a gig playing for rover scouts dance :drunk::banana::1boff: those senior scouts 18 - 26 party hard.....

Sunday Church in the morning :gathering: and then Uni work all arvo :05:

Good luck to all those fishing hopefully some nice reports on Monday

Cheers

Trev

Edited by trev

with 30 knott winds on sat and sun, i sure wont be taking the boat out. My 2 year old is smitten with planes so i think we might take him over to the international airport on sunday so he can see some up close. Saturday sounds like a date with Mr Woolworths at Belrose. Gee i hate that!

Edited by harold

I was lucky enough to receive a gift voucher from my kids to A B A at penrith for fathers day! Went down there yesterday and picked up some great new lures, a shirt and a few other bits and pieces, so am now eagily awaiting the weekend to give them a run. Finally bit the bullet and bought a ecogear sx 48 in 301 colour , what an awesome looking lure. Hope it brings me some fish before i snag up on something! :1fishing1:

What's everyone up to this weekend ? Wetting a line or not?

67036[/snapback]

Heading for bait bay this Sunday, can almost smell the salt water now, probaly around 5am, been getting some impressive catches on the drift over the last few months, enough flatties and jackets for everyone. If you head out there try to stay between 13 - 16 meters infront of the beaches. Nippers go well and so do the pillie tails. Looking forward to some crummbed flattie fillets on the BBQ Sunday arvo with a beer :beersmile: . :1punk:

Going way WAY up the Hawkesbury to chase some Bass/EP. Never caught a bass, so listen for the cheer when I land one! :biggrin2:

I was going out to the 'Shelf on Sunday, but I don't think the wind is going to let up. :wacko:

Cricket on saturday.

Heading out on the bay with the old man on sunday hope to get him some fish.

It's half his boat and it will only be the second time he has been out on it, we got it at the begininng of this year

Hope all the weather reports are wrong... 40Kts of NW wind is a bit of a pisser...

Heading to Forster for the next round of the Pro Bream, hopefully i can pick up a much improved bag this time round. Also looking forward to testing my new rod and some Ecogear 3" grubs...

Since i also have some leave from the rock face, may have some extra fishing on the way back home during the week.

LW

:beersmile::beersmile:

Mornin' All,

No fishing plans for me this weekend. I've had quite a good run at it of late so no complaints. have some household chores and some people ot catch up with for a pint or 2. Have a good one.

Mark