Do we know this crew?

Guest no one

post-30931-14293493231099_thumb.jpg

Blue is me, purple pin is Sylvania marina, no idea about any competition today, nothing going on outside either...

Guest no one

Good on em hey! They've done awesome to catch that blue considering all our reports are saying very little out wide.

hell yeah, that's a beauty, that's good going on 15kg, some nice blues been caught in the last month.

I think the comp goes for 2 days, its on again tomorrow, it's a pity they have to bring them back to scale for the points

Is there a Fishraider Team entered?

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

hell yeah, that's a beauty, that's good going on 15kg, some nice blues been caught in the last month.

I think the comp goes for 2 days, its on again tomorrow, it's a pity they have to bring them back to scale for the points

Is there a Fishraider Team entered?

Not really sure Peter. I guess they will say so in this thread ;)

mrsswordfisherman

236kg Blue on 15kg and is a pending Aust.Record. Female angler too. Yes boat is Tantrum , glens wife karen caught that monster bluefin last year. Yes there is a tournament on out of SGFC Watsons Bay this weekend. Also a nice 40kg yellowfin weighed as well.

Looking at photo, I'm pretty sure, the lady on the right is the same angler that landed a 184.5kg blue during the interclub 2 years ago on 10kg in 18mins and made it back to the weigh in with 15mins to spare. It was also an aust record for line class!

This lady on board Sydney GFC boat "Tantrum" is a multiple Australian and World Record holder for Blue Marlin & a brilliant fisherperson.. They are a crack crew & really know how to get it done. They only use quality Australian made lures. They have alot of tournament wins to their credit.

We fished the same comp for zeros. We did hear on the scheds of one boat tagging three Stripe Marlin for the day wide of the Bait Station.

Yes Karen the Sydney GFC President has many records of her own. Alex has a world record Blue Marlin she got in Kona, Hawaii two years ago. She also has pending NSW/Australian Blue Marlin record she captured up at the Interclub at Port Stephens this year.

Not really sure Peter. I guess they will say so in this thread ;)

mrsswordfisherman

hotbite and me are member of the sgfc

our boat is called seadeuce

we were in the comp last weekend

got zeros on day one

day two was cancelled due to bad weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...