A huge THANK YOU Fishraider!

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

This is my 4000th post on this site!

I would sincerely like to thank personally Donna and Stewy for allowing me to be a part of this amazing site sometime ago now and the way they run a community forum. It is a credit to you both, the longevity and increasing membership of this site.

My journey of Fishraider started when I was introduced to the site by diesel sometime ago and like many members using it for the first time, the knowledge and willingness to share information was exactly what I was looking for.

I have been fishing since I was about 9yo (maybe younger) as the creeks near where I lived in Western Sydney were full of carp and eels, with many of arvos and holidays spend trying to catch them.

As a teenager with a licence, we would go everywhere south/north and sleep in the car but the destination was always to go fishing somewhere!

As an adult, the passion for fishing only grew more and the need of a boat and better gear was a must. Then after some years and progressively travelling more and more to the coast, the need for a "bigger boat" was there.

Having been fishing the Port Stephens area for about 15years, I just had to move here!

Since joining Fishraider, I've met many, many members that I now fish with regularly and I can call my mates! There are still many more I will meet in the future and I look forward to that.

So in brief, it's really amazing where our passion and sport of fishing can take you! I feel that Fishraider has contributed to some positive outcomes in my life. I enjoy reading all your posts as much as I enjoy going out and creating one!

Thanks for having me,

Cheers scratchie!!!

Scratchie

Your getting deep and meaningful.

Thank goodness it was only a thanks Donna & Stewie + Fishraider.

Jeff

I thought you were going to say your leaving the site or the like

Your words were nicely said

Cheers

Dave

Edited by Johndory

Scratchie

Your getting deep and meaningful.

Thank goodness it was only a thanks Donna & Stewie + Fishraider.

Jeff

I thought you were going to say your leaving the site or the like

Your words were nicely said

Cheers

Dave

lol dave! can't get rid of me that easy!

Get a life LOSER !!!! :074: seriously Jeff you are such an asset to the site and good friend to boot

thanks stewy! looking forward to catching up soon.

That's 4000 interesting and meaningfull, contributions!

Plus all the moderation work.

Good onya

cheers Steve. Not sure if every contribution has been meaningful but I've done my best

Great effort scratchie. Maybe one day if my wife let's me get out enough to get the stories I will get there 2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

it's not all about the destination, it's the journey! Be good and she might let you out a bit more! :)

Jeff thanks for your help and friendship. Your family is a credit to you and Jodie.

Hope you slow down because I don't want you to go past my post count. I guess I could just delete some hahaha

thanks Donna. delete away, just don't delete me :)

4,000 posts, obviously you talk too much ! ( or type too much when you could be fishing instead :074: )

Keep up the good work.

thanks yowie! well, if I'm not fishing, at least I'm reading or talking about it :)