bluefin madness

cait97

Ah.
What a amazing weekend I had down at the sleepy town of cape Jaffa early morning start on Saturday 17th had us heading out to chase these amazing fish we had the area too ourselves for awhile and within 10 minutes of trolling the reel screamed off so I was hooked up and harnessed in and hanging on for dear life okay i must admit I was a little scared aswell.
the fish was going down deep and the reel was still screaming away with about 13 kilos of drag on this fish and then it stopped at this fish just started screaming back up too the surface im winding like a mad women probably 20 minutes into this fight i almost had my windon leader fish saw the boat and whoosh back down too the depths we got a good look at this beautiful beast he wasn't a giant but still a beautiful creature about another 20 minutes of fighting and we had this beautiful fish at the side of the boat ... we kept this fish and uttermost Care and respect was taken with it aswell
so with the fish boated by 8 am we trolled and trolled but with more boats around the fish where going down deep at about 1130 we had another hookup but before we could get it into strike bam the hooks where spat that's fishing though more bluefin madness to come this weekend if anyone is in the adelaide area or even Victoria and wants to come chase some of these beautiful fish i will be in cape jaffa sa this weekend. ...

the journey has just begun

post-869-0-68349900-1445218546_thumb.jpg