Rod for Kingfish

Fishing_Maniac

Who said I cast the Livie. I certainly didnt.............All I cast is a 4 or 6oz sinker...then I use a Live bait slider. ... I'd put up the link to show you how it works but the quick fingered moderators will only take it down.amd Im not send heaps of PM's

200m isn't a big cast. Theres a lot of blokes who can cast alot further than that

All I cast is a 4 or 6oz sinker...then I use a Live bait slider. ... I'd put up the link to show you how it works but the quick fingered moderators will only take it down.amd Im not send heaps of PM's

post-30931-14466735376169_thumb.jpg

post-30931-14466736061974_thumb.jpg

Happy??

Who said I cast the Livie. I certainly didnt.............All I cast is a 4 or 6oz sinker...then I use a Live bait slider. ... I'd put up the link to show you how it works but the quick fingered moderators will only take it down.amd Im not send heaps of PM's

200m isn't a big cast. Theres a lot of blokes who can cast alot further than that

I know that you are "not into pm's" Crossfire but you can message me if you have any complaints about my moderation team or our rules or the way we run this site.

The moderators are volunteers and they do their very best. We are at present reviewing the Site Rules and I will ensure that you get a personal message with the link so you can comment.

Back to business fellas :adminpower:

Get a longer rod for off the wharf or off the rocks mate. At least 11' long in my personal experience. 7' long the kings will easily cut u off the pylons. Just my 2 cents.

With a short rod you will be able to exert more pressure on the fish (less leverage disadvantage) and so pul them away from the pylons.

Edited by billfisher