Five Dock

Hanmouse

First post so forgive me if it is listed in wrong forum. Target fish Bream pulling some nice sized fish out of the Parramatta River. Land based, only get to fish for half hour before and after rods and bait always in boot. New bait is pudding mix, beef sausage, parmansan cheese, fish sauce, minced garlic, flour and water. Works a treat. Today I pulled out my PB. stress if the day seems to have totally disappeared. Fishing should be prescribed by doctors, it is a crime that is not.

I would just like to thank all the fishraiders who have posted advice on this site, it has been invaluable me as I only picked up a rod for the last year after an absence of just on 40 years, target fish then was pike, perch and the odd bream from the local lake back in Ireland.

Tight line every one

aeb8790ea50e1dc24b871df78ad583af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's the nature of the bait, you will be striped of me bait than you will hook the fish. I will add, knead the bait until it is no longer sticky and lt is more like the consistency of putty and mould it around your hook .

Not fond of lead oxide, or any remains from from any factory that should remain nameless, catch and release only. I still remember Bopal.

Cheers,

Shame you can't keep it since it's from West of the bridge :-)

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk