Day and night

rockfisherman

Hi raiders

Met some old buddys in the harbour for a bit of a boat session this morning. Left the ramp about 7am. Despite our efforts with heaps of burley going out, it was very quiet for most of the day until 3pm when the fish came on the chew, good to finish the day on a high we were out of the water by 430.

Quick pit stop for a couple of schooners.

Get a message on the way home, another mate was heading to the stones for a bit of a go. Had plenty of left over bait, the missus gave me clearance, chuck the rock hopping gear in the car and off I went. An hour and a half got me a good tarwhine and a silver trevally that gave me TONNES of curry.

post-9212-0-99459000-1449493503_thumb.png

post-9212-0-13484400-1449493530_thumb.png

post-9212-0-99594000-1449493567_thumb.png

post-9212-0-89789900-1449493593_thumb.png

Hi raiders

Met some old buddys in the harbour for a bit of a boat session this morning. Left the ramp about 7am. Despite our efforts with heaps of burley going out, it was very quiet for most of the day until 3pm when the fish came on the chew, good to finish the day on a high we were out of the water by 430.

Quick pit stop for a couple of schooners.

Get a message on the way home, another mate was heading to the stones for a bit of a go. Had plenty of left over bait, the missus gave me clearance, chuck the rock hopping gear in the car and off I went. An hour and a half got me a good tarwhine and a silver trevally that gave me TONNES of curry.

South coogee

If you plan to go, scout it out during the day at a peak high tide, so you know what you can and can't access, and you don't get caught out. Wear cleats and a life jacke

Just want to know,

Health is no good for the stone anymore but still dreaming of the old days

Now days just boating at botany bay in calm conditions so don't catch much

Thanks

Just want to know,

Health is no good for the stone anymore but still dreaming of the old days

Now days just boating at botany bay in calm conditions so don't catch much

Thanks

Do you keep a constant trail of burley?

Molineux point has its days, but you can get all sorts of species there, and round the corner where the tug boats dock produces as well. Burley is the key.

The best part of this is how the Mrs gave you clearance hahaha. You have scored the double whammy my friend - two trips in one day!

Great reward for your efforts mate, hopefully the Mrs eats fish too.

Cheers.

Yeah I'm not sure what's been going on recently, iv been getting out quite a bit, I'm waiting for her to ask or tell me something haha

Nice work fishingphase! A leave pass from the mrs is always good. But I don't know what looks better, the fish or the beer! :) maybe a combination of both!

Cheers scratchie!!!

When it comes to my favourite, it's a photo finish between beer and fishing, so like you said, a combination of both

;)

Well done Fishingphase. You're bloody keen going out twice. Would have been fun on that gear. Big Neil.

My friend, I will take it when I can get it haha and the first group of mates looked at me like I had just told them a really good joke when I said Im heading off for another session.

Do you keep a constant trail of burley?

Molineux point has its days, but you can get all sorts of species there, and round the corner where the tug boats dock produces as well. Burley is the key.

plenty of burley on both site but not much

Found that chicken and parmerson is going ok

I am mainly for calamari because fish dont seam to like me lately

thanks