Terrorizing snapper again

Basil D

Making the most of my Hollidays and still fishing, its been a big couple of week, I can feel my old bones lol but this is what makes up for it.My mate Paul and hes crew and My crew went head to head, most fish went to Paul crew while I got the biggest fish today

post-8352-0-74708900-1451714929_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-52997500-1451714948_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-98391400-1451714949_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-28746700-1451714976_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-09810900-1451714999_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-77283400-1451715023_thumb.jpg

Good stuff Mr.Groper! Good to see you out there fishing rather than towing tubes behind your boat. Lol. :)

There's certainly some good fish about if you can find them. The snapper and kings are about in numbers, so good to see you got a few!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Good stuff Mr.Groper! Good to see you out there fishing rather than towing tubes behind your boat. Lol. :)

There's certainly some good fish about if you can find them. The snapper and kings are about in numbers, so good to see you got a few!

Cheers scratchie!!!

there sure is but you have to put in the hours , where else would we rather be :)

Some nice reds there mate and good conditions too!

could have stayed out there all day, just amazing conditions, sometimes when the conditions are that good the fish dont fire, the two come together

Very Envious !!! Well done on the Snapper Again !!!!!

Thanks 4myson

Killing it Groper! snapper slayer :D

well it used to be Groper slayer lol

Awesome!!! Some quality fish there, well done theres a few family dinners in there top stuff!!!

Regards,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, def few Family's involved

nice catch! were they taken off sydney? I've been trying to get my dad his first snapper, he's 57 and always wanted to catch one. any chance of helping me out with a spot i could look at getting some? anything that helps. thanks. pm me if needed cheers

Good job Basil,

Great days fishing by the look of it.

Cheers

Jim

Thanks Jim, the new fish finder helps :)

nice catch! were they taken off sydney? I've been trying to get my dad his first snapper, he's 57 and always wanted to catch one. any chance of helping me out with a spot i could look at getting some? anything that helps. thanks. pm me if needed cheers

down bellambie way, not a good time of year for a beginner, wait till winter or take a charter, you will see the boats out in the deep .

Do you have the right boat for open waters?