Any reports from the hacking?

Fab1

Anyone have any luck in the hacking today?I wanted to get out and try my newly found fishing hole tonight but have a disabled car in the driveway blocking access to my boat.

Hopefully I can get out next weekend.

Took grandsons out in the Port yesterday I think it is the first time they have not caught a legal size fish each.

Even had trouble getting small fish. Went out with eleven poddie mullet released 9 when we got back to the ramp.

Very busy boatwise very quiet fishwise.

bruce

Took grandsons out in the Port yesterday I think it is the first time they have not caught a legal size fish each.

Even had trouble getting small fish. Went out with eleven poddie mullet released 9 when we got back to the ramp.

Very busy boatwise very quiet fishwise.

bruce

I thought it would be very busy mate during the day.It's a shame you couldn't get the grandsons on to a decent fish but that's fishing and the boat traffic certainly doesn't help.

Thanks for the heads up.

Fabian.

I managed to get a line in the Hacking a bit after 8:00 this morning, about an hour later than planned. For the first time in 3 outings over the last couple of weeks I managed to get a mixed feed. Still a lot of small squire about but I managed to get 3 keepers, a nice flathead around 48cm and a small whiting. Dropped a decent flounder at the net.

Had a double hookup with a couple of little reddies with one of them getting chomped by a regulation king before I could get 'em reeled in. Plenty of small kings roaming but couldn't manage to attract any to my one small yakka or unweighted baits.

Fish activity on the rising tide around the pontoons was best I've seen for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk