M5 they have to be joking!

Welster

The $12.07 is claimable via the M5 cashback less the GST, as I have just done mine.

I haven't seen mine come back yet but that would be good. Did you only just start getting billed the higher amount?

I haven't seen mine come back yet but that would be good. Did you only just start getting billed the higher amount?

I had never checked my statements until I saw this post, and decided to look at all statements and saw a few $12.07 charges and also rang RMS this morning to get more information. all this time I also thought it was the normal charges.

I think there is a lot of people that are being charged and are not aware of this.

I have only lodged my claim back this morning so I should see it back in a couple of weeks ( I think that's how long they take )

I have only had the boat 6 months so I can still track my charges, and yes it is from the time I brought the boat and started to use the M5 that I have been charged from.

I have a roam account and just log on once every 3 months and do the online cashback claim through them. It takes you to the RMS website and tells you the exact amount that you will get back. Pretty sure I got the money back a couple of days later.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for those that may be interested. Today I received the please explain usage letter from the NSW government, Road transport.

I have filled out the form and will report and will report back what happens.

post-7223-14647666302334_thumb.jpg

Edited by welst