Ultra Bond ?

Sea Ranger

The earlier versions of this stuff was a bit sus, I'm talking 15 -20 years ago, the latsest versions are brilliant, IF used properly.

You must have the surface ultra clean and free from any contamination, salt etc.

Clean the area thoroughtly with Acetone and a stainless steel brush that has NOT been in contact with other meterial's except alloy

and use as instructed and it does an amazing job.

I would still recommend doing any structural welds with T I G , for instance if you were to make a bait tank, t i g weld all corners and every 2''

or so and fill in the gaps with this easy melt stuff, repairing old alloy boats, you need to spend a lot of time getting the alloy clean enough for it to take properly but once clean it is surprisingly easy to apply, just don't touch the rod with the flame and be patient when heating the area to correct temp.

Frank

You can also braze weld the holes using a propane torch and aluminium brazing rods which will be way better than any adhesive.

Your local green hardware will have all you need if you don't have access to a full blown welding setup.It all can be bought quite cheaply.

As frank said keep it perfectly clean and dry.