How To Upset The Owner Of The Boat!

Guest Jewel

I am currently babysitting Fishrunners boat while he re-landscapes his new backyard, which with my current underutilisation at work (love being a subbie when things are quiet :1badmood: ...... NOT!!!) has opened up weekday fishing options.

Unfortunately the wind has ruined a lot of plans over the last week, but fortunately things fell together this afternoon and I was able to get out for the tide change.

We have been messing about with the whole jewie jigging thing for the last few weeks and finally things came together for me, ufortunately Brad couldnt make it due to having to work. :thumbdown:

Perserverence has paid off and I finally got one!!!!! :yahoo:

Its a hard phonecall to make telling the boats owner that you have just pulled a jew in! :biggrin2:

Guest bluecod

... and you look so happy about doing it too :074::074:

Congratulations, not only on getting you rfirst jew but also beong able to get out mid-week :thumbup:

... and you look so happy about doing it too :074::074:

He didn't catch a Jew! He threatened it and it jumped into the boat! :074::074:

Great stuff mate. Hope its the first of many and bigger Jews for you. :thumbup:

nice one mate.bigger fish than i thought it would be after your call.at least you didnt have to go to newcastle yesterday to check a coulpe of lights. congrats on the first jew. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: maybe ill get a few kings to show on friday to match your jew, but knowing my luck ill get a couple of carp in pittwater :1prop: as the banana shares are up this week.

Edited by brettoes

Guest fishrunner

Good on ya Mick :thumbup: ,

Best babysittin you've ever had to do :wacko: .

A hard phonecall for you to make,- I doubt it, A hard phonecall to receive,- my god it almost killed me :074: .

Well done on you're 1st jewie, (specially on plastics),and good to hear my babies lookin after you.

May it be the 1st of many more. :biggrin2:

cheers and many cold :1beer:

brad

Guest fishrunner

Definitely the boat - go a long way to find a boat that good :thumbup::074::074:

Yeah the boat george,,,, I think the old girl's 2 timin me :(:074:

cheers

• 4 weeks later...