Georges and Woronora! Tips and advice please!

ktan3235

Hey Raiders!!!

Mate and I are planning to hire a tinnie from Como and looking at maybe boating down and around Woronora system and Georges. As I am normally a non-boater angler, I was hoping to reach some more secluded spots or boat-only access areas which hold a good day of fishing. Just wondering if anybody has had any experiences or know of any consistencies in these systems who would be willing to share/point me in the right direction, and any advice on what type of gear/bait I should use. Ill most likely be armed with 2 roads, Raider with 2500 sienna, and Shimano Sahara with a 3000 reel, both with under 10lb line.

Happy Fishing

ktan3235

just fish near the como bridge. i bring pretty good result on the change of tide! but not sure about this weather. it did do well during the warmer months! i was at taren point bridge last night! and it was shit as.... 3 undersize bream

Ktan, don't bother this weekend... The fresh water is back from the rain and I'll assume water temp will be approx 13degrees , toooo cold for anything of size , but then again maybe a Jew but that will be at night and the marina only allows tinny hire during the day, wait a couple of weeks and the wonnie will back on again !