Help!

the_lure

Well this new boat thing, how long does it last??? I was out for 4 hours this morning and barely had a cast!!! well i did get a few chops and a couple of bream,lost a nice flattie... but man am i putting some hours on the boat!! so far the hour meter is sitting on 12..and it;s only been 8 days :1prop:

Well this new boat thing, how long does it last??? I was out for 4 hours this morning and barely had a cast!!! well i did get a few chops and a couple of bream,lost a nice flattie... but man am i putting some hours on the boat!! so far the hour meter is sitting on 12..and it;s only been 8 days :1prop:

:074: That'll be me next week! Can't sleep and haven't even got the thing yet.....

it doesnt :tease:

i have had my boat for 11½ months and clocked up 207 hours. remembering i was away for 3 weeks and the boat was out of action for 1 month.

thats about 4.8hr per week :thumbup:

my mate over the back told my girlfriend that she's lucky my boat hasnt got a vagina :biggrin2:

it doesnt :tease:

i have had my boat for 11½ months and clocked up 207 hours. remembering i was away for 3 weeks and the boat was out of action for 1 month.

thats about 4.8hr per week :thumbup:

my mate over the back told my girlfriend that she's lucky my boat hasnt got a vagina :biggrin2:

:074::074::074::074:

Enjoy. With a bit of luck you will never get over it. It’s a healthy outlet and keeps you off the street.

I like to lie in bed at night and think of my boat.

Trouble is, I lie there with a smile on my face only to then be accused by my wife I’m thinking of other women.

How do you explain your thinking of a boat and not your wife?

I think I have worked out the difference between a Boat and women:

You take pleasure in women and you get pleasure from boats

Enjoy. With a bit of luck you will never get over it. It’s a healthy outlet and keeps you off the street.

I like to lie in bed at night and think of my boat.

Trouble is, I lie there with a smile on my face only to then be accused by my wife I’m thinking of other women.

How do you explain your thinking of a boat and not your wife?

I think I have worked out the difference between a Boat and women:

You take pleasure in women and you get pleasure from boats

just say your dreaming of her in your boat :thumbup: