Jigger available, Sydney

Chaohuang

Hi guys, I am from Sydney and helplessly boatless, would love to go out and give a hand on the boat and even show you how to slow jig if you are interested. I have been fishing for more than 10 years and have really been digging into slow jigging for the last 5. Slow jigging is still very much new to Sydney and I would be glad to help spread it. Spent quite a lot on charters before, but have gained experience on how to slow jig in our local waters, from pigs and john dory from the shallow reefs to albacore and gemfish from the depths out wide, all can be caught with this method. Trips to spots deeper than 70m are of interest to me (the deeper the more exciting) and I only do lure fishing and have not touched real bait for a long long time.

I am available most days of the week, preferably week days. More than willing to pay my share of fuel, drinks etc.

13934984_783482151819186_3476188700778289321_n.jpgImperador.JPGMirror dory.JPGP8050031.JPGP8070035.JPGP8200011.JPGP8200013.JPGP9040015.JPGP9040019.JPG

Edited by mshuangchao

I usually head out solo from Botany bay in a 5m half cabin.

I usually come back solo with no fish too, If you're keen on having a go at the FAD's and some of the closer reefs then you're welcome aboard... as long as you help find the fish :P

2 hours ago, Tag117 said:

Been going pretty good, but i have exams at the moment so havent been going out too much, how bout yourself?

Weathers been crappy and the water temp is not high enough, probably just a awkward time of year, have not been doing as much fishing as I want... 

2 hours ago, amkr said:

I usually come back solo with no fish too, If you're keen on having a go at the FAD's and some of the closer reefs then you're welcome aboard... as long as you help find the fish :P

Yeah sure, I'd be happy to go out and find the fish with you!

On 11/7/2016 at 2:06 PM, amkr said:

hahaha, go out solo, return solo! - don't worry me too!

Hey dude so how slow do you actually do the jigging? I've done some jigging with one of the best sports fishermen in AU up in Darwin few months back and it was pretty much cast, jig and wind back very quickly over and over again. That is all he does and swears by it. Didn't catch anything worthwhile especially considering how much effort it took.

Nice dories by the way!

Edited by Ravinggg

On 11/16/2016 at 0:30 AM, Ravinggg said:

Hey dude so how slow do you actually do the jigging? I've done some jigging with one of the best sports fishermen in AU up in Darwin few months back and it was pretty much cast, jig and wind back very quickly over and over again. That is all he does and swears by it. Didn't catch anything worthwhile especially considering how much effort it took.

Nice dories by the way!

Hi, 

Slow jigging is not as simple as just jigging in slow motion, you can say it is a whole new technique, this should be a good source of info for you: http://www.anglers-secrets.com/slow-pitch-jigging/

Chao H.