New posters?

big Neil

As many of you would know I've been on Fishraider for quite a few years and I have to say that I'm over the moon seeing so many "new posters". It's like somebody has turned the light on! Living in a somewhat remote part of NSW I delight in reading all the "action" that's happening at the coast. Seems to me that since the (initial) announcement of the site's demise and the subsequent announcement of it keeping going, there's a "breath of fresh air blowing through the place". Accompanying that, I'm seeing a vast improvement in the fishing along our Eastern seaboard...hope it keeps improving till I can get over there in May. Both of these things point to a big future for Fishraider. I'm loving it!

From the bush, BN

1 hour ago, big Neil said:

As many of you would know I've been on Fishraider for quite a few years and I have to say that I'm over the moon seeing so many "new posters". It's like somebody has turned the light on! Living in a somewhat remote part of NSW I delight in reading all the "action" that's happening at the coast. Seems to me that since the (initial) announcement of the site's demise and the subsequent announcement of it keeping going, there's a "breath of fresh air blowing through the place". Accompanying that, I'm seeing a vast improvement in the fishing along our Eastern seaboard...hope it keeps improving till I can get over there in May. Both of these things point to a big future for Fishraider. I'm loving it!

From the bush, BN

Well said mate.I certainly have noticed the same thing.It certainly must be encouraging for Donna and Stewy to see also.Keep up the posts guys as I certainly enjoy reading all your posts too.

cheers.

Thanks Rick buddy. I have prepaid flights that I have to take before end of May. Will be staying with my wife's Aunt in the Shire. Hope to wet a line but will be without the car and fishing gear, so could be tricky. Good to see the coastal conditions so good, for a change. Cheers, Neil.

I'm going now in the wonnie with my 5 n 7 yr olds for hopefully the last of the school holiday fish, so hopefully another report to be written.

More importantly BN I live the shire and when u r here mate shoot me a pm and I'll take u out on my little boat in the hacking for a looksy, the big green eyes should be in by then, and maybe some flaty fillets to eat with it.

12 hours ago, Ribs said:

I'm going now in the wonnie with my 5 n 7 yr olds for hopefully the last of the school holiday fish, so hopefully another report to be written.

More importantly BN I live the shire and when u r here mate shoot me a pm and I'll take u out on my little boat in the hacking for a looksy, the big green eyes should be in by then, and maybe some flaty fillets to eat with it.

Wow Ribs that's very generous of you. Thanks very much. Never really targeted squid and never been out in the hacking (I don't think). Will make a note of your post and contact you when I have dates worked out. Excited, BN

Welcome bud, nothing like a 2 kg calamari taking drag, and more importantly super eating! 

My Daughter added 2 more whiting to her belt yesterday, I can't wait till a big flaty jumps on her hook, that will learn her, today daddy day at the pub.

LEST WE FORGET! 

59 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Welcome bud, nothing like a 2 kg calamari taking drag, and more importantly super eating! 

My Daughter added 2 more whiting to her belt yesterday, I can't wait till a big flaty jumps on her hook, that will learn her, today daddy day at the pub.

LEST WE FORGET! 

LEST WE FORGET mate.