Coffs beaches

Gutamouth

Yeah we love it up here, plenty of good beaches to choose from and a lot have 4wd access too which is a bonus. 

Thanks Dave, mate if you can get out to Anna bay try that little bay to the left of cemetery point in front of that little carpark. Right in close amongst the wash, that's where I lost the jew. Its only shallow I know but they're in there. Hope ya find some!

Cheers Scratchie it's a good change from the bay. Not as nice as Port Stephens but pretty damn close. Mate in the 2 months Ive been up here it's rained once! Might seeya around anyway 

7 minutes ago, Regan said:

nice pic mate, did you get this one on beach worms

Cheers man yep on a worm caught from the same beach that arvo. Threaded up the hook and leader with the head dangling a few cms. I found tieing a uni knot to the hook helps too as the tag end protrudes back up the line and acts like a stopper that holds the worm in place better. 

4 hours ago, Gutamouth said:

Yeah we love it up here, plenty of good beaches to choose from and a lot have 4wd access too which is a bonus. 

Thanks Dave, mate if you can get out to Anna bay try that little bay to the left of cemetery point in front of that little carpark. Right in close amongst the wash, that's where I lost the jew. Its only shallow I know but they're in there. Hope ya find some!

Cheers Scratchie it's a good change from the bay. Not as nice as Port Stephens but pretty damn close. Mate in the 2 months Ive been up here it's rained once! Might seeya around anyway 

Good on you mate - that's one of my favourite spots usually find a few tailor there.  Will see how we go with the swell