What's On This Weekend? 5/6

Ken A

I'm hoping to get a bit more fly casting in this weekend to keep the tips from the social fresh in my mind. :whip:

So it'll probably be a bit of practice in the park, followed by a mullet/bream session around the Spears Point area if the wind co-operates.

Depending on how generous the :wife: is going to be I might sneak out for an SP flick as well. :1worthy:

If the wind gets right up I might just feign sickness and lay on the lounge and watch the cricket all weekend. :1prop:

Good luck to everyone wetting a line this weekend.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Edited by madsmc

Unfortunately duty calls and i will be working at the HAWKESBURY CLASSIC making sure everything runs as smooth as possible.

Would love to fish, fished the comp first time in 5 years last year but no luck this year.

Hope to see many RAIDERS there. come say hello.

changa

No fishing this weekend, got some work to do at home on Saturday and then at the all chrysler day on Sunday to spend all my dough on valiant bits and stealing ideas for the hardtop :thumbup:

YIPPEE i am going fishing.i will be heading down to maianbar saturday arvo till dark. :1fishing1:

Sunday wake up early to watch the rugby league tri-nations.GO THE AUSSIES

Sunday arvo bbq and :beersmile::beersmile:

Let me know how you go down there Stephen, I've been chucking plastics around there for the last 2 weekends and only managed a ray and an octopus. You fishing bait or plastic?. water is very clear even with the rain could see a lot of whiting swimming around but couldn't get them interested also tried baiting a couple of hooks with bloodies and peeled prawns but no luck.

Hope you do better than I did.

Who knows I might even be able to sneak out Saturday arvo myself if I get all my work done, so maybe I'll see ya down there

Edited by robthefisherman

Well,

after a lot of deep and careful thought about getting our priorities in life sorted out once and for all,

Dollface and I have decided enough is enough and that this weekend we are only going out on the Black Pig all day Sat and Sun.

The decision is FINAL, please do not try and change our minds!

Cheers

The Captain

Saturday: Cricket!! Son plays from 830am till 12MD I start at 1pm till Approx 5pm but am taking rod and lures and will head for a spin session somewhere (game is at Parra so either Parra river or back out west to Nepean system for bass????

Sunday: cricket again 1 day match all day against Syd Uni. Filling in for Blacktown Grade Metro cup side should be good to have another game on turf.

Good luck to all and good luck to those doing exams next week.

Cheers

Trev

I will be sorting out the fresh water fishing gear with the old man.... because.... THE NEW BOAT ARRIVES ON TUESDAY.....THE NEW BOAT ARRIVES ON TUESDAY.....THE NEW BOAT ARRIVES ON TUESDAY.....

:thumbup::thumbup:

Have I told you guys that THE NEW BOAT ARRIVES ON TUESDAY..... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm a little excited... :biggrin2:

Hey Bucket, when does the new boat arrive mate? :1prop:

Hope you've got the bottle of champagne ready for a naming ceremony.

Shane

Edited by madsmc

Whats everyone up to this weekend ?

Having a fish or watching the cricket ?

That reminds me Ken. When are we going to hear a report from the Taree area?

I reckon the SX-40's are starting to wonder what's going on? :biggrin2:.

Shane

That reminds me Ken. When are we going to hear a report from the Taree area?

Every day I plan to wet a line some damn thing comes up :thumbdown: I'm in fishing withdrawal. I went from fishing 2 or 3 times a day to not having wet a line in 5 almost 6 weeks.

At this stage the plan is a session next Tuesday morning.

Keeping my fingers crossed :biggrin2:

May get out for the first fish in the new ride. Can't believe it - had the boat for 12 days now and only been out once :ranting2: and that was a simple cruise to see how it all worked. Am going mental :tease:

Weather, work and cricket have conspired to limit my opportunities, but should be hitting Pittwater on Sunday (with a million other boats no doubt) to chase some kings. Hey, I'd even settle for a yakka at the moment :1prop:

Good luck to all those wetting a line.