Getting out of mowing .

Fab1

I was asked if I could do the mowing before the rain came.I told the mrs that I couldn't  as the mower won't start when I pull the cord.So I brought her to the shed and showed her this.lol.image.jpgShe was lucky I have spare mowers and got the lawns done for her.Next time I'll tell her I can't remember how it goes back together.lol.

I have 3 younger brothers, and during school age, being the eldest, I was always given the job of mowing the lawn. The other bastardo's laughed as they were never asked to mow the law.

Soon fixed that, I mowed down everything in the back yard, including the old man's good plants, and was not asked to mow the lawn again.

5 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

.....you would have been a terrible kid with your toys... always pulling them apart (just  like me !!!! he he he) Cheers Z

Yep,and I was the neighbourhood kids bike and billy cart repairer.

1 hour ago, Yowie said:

I have 3 younger brothers, and during school age, being the eldest, I was always given the job of mowing the lawn. The other bastardo's laughed as they were never asked to mow the law.

Soon fixed that, I mowed down everything in the back yard, including the old man's good plants, and was not asked to mow the lawn again.

I did similar to my mrs when asked to do the washing.I chucked all the whites in with the colours and hae never been asked again.