2018 Boat Show

blindmullet

I haven't been for three years but might try and head up if the weathers bad next weekend. Its a big venue so never to busy to have a look around, trouble I found on the quieter days was all the dealers keep pushing to get your details so they can keep hassling you with phone calls after the show. Its combined with the dive show which also interests me this year.

17 minutes ago, Berleyguts said:

I used to enjoy it on the Friday.  I don’t like crowds. ? I use to work in the city and head down at lunchtime and stay. I had an understanding boss. ?

Im going on the first day (thurs this year) my boss gave me the day off cause my mrs got the tix for my birthday. Gotta love an understanding boss

1 hour ago, JonD said:

I haven't been for three years but might try and head up if the weathers bad next weekend. Its a big venue so never to busy to have a look around, trouble I found on the quieter days was all the dealers keep pushing to get your details so they can keep hassling you with phone calls after the show. Its combined with the dive show which also interests me this year.

Also very interested in the dive part this year. Huge pools on the roof for testing kayaks sups and different things

On 7/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, blindmullet said:

Im going on the first day (thurs this year) my boss gave me the day off cause my mrs got the tix for my birthday. Gotta love an understanding boss

Also very interested in the dive part this year. Huge pools on the roof for testing kayaks sups and different things

The dive show often has some good prizes, the last time I went there was a $2500 holiday prize for anyone who did the pool dive thing, I only saw one person get in the pool all day.

On 7/28/2018 at 2:47 PM, onearmedfisho said:

yeah I work there every year. The weekends are packed and the last day (monday) is generally dead. Thursday and Friday aren't too busy..

thanks good to know. thursady it is